Patch 4.0.6 Feb. 25 Hotfixes
Just a quick batch of Cataclysm hotfixes. Will all the 4.1 excitement going around these may not be as exciting to most, but Heroic raiders will definitely appreciate the changes to the Valiona and Theralion encounter!Blizzard_Entertainment said:
Dungeons & RaidsThe Bastion of Twilight
- Blackout will no longer hit players sent down to the Twilight Zone by either Valiona or Theralion.
- Collapsing Twilight Portal should no longer close faster when a person uses it while on Heroic difficulty. It now has a set duration.
- Devouring flame maximum damage has been reduced.
- Theralion's damage should now be more consistent with Valiona's on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Twilight Blast damage has been reduced on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Twilight Protection now lasts 6 seconds, up from 3.
- Players should now always receive the Twilight Protection buff when entering the Twilight Realm.
- Twilight Sentries have slightly lower health on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Twilight Zone damage has been lowered slightly.
- Unstable Twilight's search effect has been lowered to a 1-yard radius, down from 2.
- Players in Battle for Gilneas and Twin Peaks who are Neutral with the associated factions should no longer experience issues resurrecting at the appropriate graveyards.